7/19/2011

Update to Older Posts!

I just added some wicked awesome pictures to my old movie reviews to make them more awesomer and funner to look at!  I mean, these are some funny funny pictures.  Look, I trolled the internets for hours looking for good stuff to spice up those reviews, so you go back and look at them right now!  You have any idea how hard it is out there for a cat, trying to use a mouse without eating the damned thing?  That was some hard work, so do me the polite thing and go back and look at them.  Then, after you wipe the tears from your eyes from laughing so hard, you leave me a few nice words in the comments section - you know, so I can know for sure that you actually went back and looked at them.  I did this for you, not for my health, so just suck it up, and go do the right thing.  I'll just wait right here.  No, no, it's okay, go ahead, I can wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment